Depending on what plan you choose with Hootsuite, here are some available options…
Now if your unsure about what each of these mean, I have put together the definitions below.
Linked social profiles – Key social network profiles include Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Foursquare, and Google+ Pages, plus a collection of applications like Instagram, YouTube, Flickr, and Tumblr.
Enhanced Analytics Reports – Enhanced Analytics Reports allow you to track the performance of your social media campaigns at an in-depth level.
- Enterpriseoffers unlimited enhanced reports.
- Proincludes an enhanced report plus 3 basic reports.
- Freeincludes 3 basic reports.
Message Scheduling – It’s the ability to schedule Tweets, Facebook posts, and other social media posts/messages in advance.
- Enterpriseallows for unlimited message scheduling.
- Prolets you schedule up to 350 posts at a time, with access to the Auto Scheduler.
- Freelets you schedule one post at a time only.
Team Members – Team Members are the people that you authorize to use Hootsuite on your organization’s behalf, allowing you to assign tasks and collaborate.
App Integration – App Integration is the ability to add Apps to your dashboard, allowing you to monitor Instagram, YouTube, Reddit, and a plethora of other networks and sites.
- Proand Enterprise include access to the free and paid App library, plus exclusive premium apps.
- Freeincludes access to the free and paid App library.
RSS – RSS feeds let you monitor and publish content from blogs and websites to your social profiles.
Hootsuite University – HSU is a social media education program that provides learnings about social media and how to use Hootsuite most effectively.
- Enterpriseincludes unlimited access to HSU.
- Prousers are offered a free 30-day trial during Pro trial sign up.
- Free2-day trial available to Free users.
UberVU – uberVU via Hootsuite provides deep social listening and analytics, pulling from 100-million data sources to provide you with a detailed demographic analysis that lets you assess and plan social campaigns.
- Enterpriseand Pro include uberVU via Hootsuite as an optional add-on.
- Enterpriseand Pro accounts include leading security technology to protect your accounts, dashboard, passwords, and content. It’s among the safest on the web.
- Freeaccounts include SSL password security.
Vanity / Custom URL’s – Vanity/Custom URLs let you create short, custom links that reflect your brand and allow you to track the performance of the links.
Message Archiving – Archiving allows you to store your organization’s Twitter activity for later reference. This is a mandatory feature for those working in industries that require a record of all communications.
Enhanced Technical Support – Enhanced technical support provides you with prioritized help, 24 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Professional Services – Professional services provides you and your teams with on-boarding, custom training, dashboard customization, crisis simulations, and more. It’s a great way to get up and running with Hootsuite Enterprise.
Dedicated Account Rep – A dedicated account manager is your go-to person for any questions you have about the dashboard, the services you subscribe to, training and scaling.
Compliance Integrations – Compliance integrations are designed to enforce compliance standards in a range of industries including financial services, healthcare, and government.
Geo Targeting – Geo-targeting allows you to segment and target messages to your audience by geographic location, language, and gender for Facebook Pages and LinkedIn company pages.