Audits Made Easy with Raven Tools
If I told you that your simple little website had almost 5000 issues that could be the reason why you’re not ranking, what would you do? How could I even prove this?
What if I told you this process is free and could save you thousands of dollars of leads in the future by increasing your search engine ranking by applying some simples fixes?
Let me show you Raven Tools site auditor…
You can crawl a competitor’s website or your own to give you a benchmark of what your site looks like now and track your progress as you fix the issues and track your ranking afterwards.
So you’re probably thinking… why would you actively find out what is wrong with your site? Well here are some good reasons:
- Faster load times = higher conversion rate – https://blog.kissmetrics.com/loading-time/
- Increase search engine visibility = more traffic – http://backlinko.com/white-hat-seo
- Rich content = SEO + Engagement = More qualified traffic – https://www.udemy.com/content-marketing/
All three of these examples are proven tactics to increase the marketing effectiveness of your website because at the end of the day, that is the sole purpose of your site a “funnel for leads”.
I will go into more detail below as to how & why each of these tactics are vital to your website.
If you start from a good base and do the upfront work of auditing your site for issues and fixing them, then putting simple processes in place for keeping your site clean and SEO friendly, for example:
- Only add images smaller than X kB to each post = increase site speed – http://diythemes.com/thesis/wordpress-seo-image-optimization/
- Include SEO friendly Title, Focus Keyword and Meta Data – http://moz.com/learn/seo/title-tag
- Make sure your content is compelling and ask the question would you tell everyone about your post! – http://www.copyblogger.com/create-content-infographic/
Track the progress of your work and show your boss what has happened with actual results. Set the frequency of crawls and track improvements.
Some examples of what Raven Tools will give you in a summary document include:
- Search engine visibility
- Meta Data
- Semantics (including schema)
- Page Speed
Dive into the details page by page and let the auditor teach you why it is important for you to fix the issue and how to do it. You can get a virtual assistant to complete the changes or your web developer (but that might be a bit more expensive).
What I love about this tool is that you can automatically compare crawls over time, showing progress. Just set the frequency and have someone else fix the issues for you.
Earn Extra $$$
If you are a web developer or in the online space and are looking to add extra income or generate some warm leads, because this Auditor tool is free and you can